Important Instruction Regarding Admission :
- Students after receiving 45% in first effort and 50% in second effort in XII Std. will be admitted directly to B.A. I year
- All eligible students will be admitted in all classes directly.
- The intake capacity of each class has been decided by the government rule so students should seek admissions at their earliest because admission are given on first come first serve basis.
- The rules regarding the number of students, its reservations, eligibility, fees and documents will be strictly observed.
- The prescribed admission form should be filled in neat and clean handwriting.
- Incomplete, wrong or other than prescribed application will be rejected.
- It is mandatory to submit original T.C. and Mark List along with two Xerox copies of each at the time of admission to XI and B.A., with the admission form.
- The students completing their SSC from outside Maharashtra board will have to bring the eligibility certificate from the Amravati Board.
- Admissions given in the college need to be sanctioned by either board or university so if the board or university disapproves any admission that admission will stand cancelled. The college will not be responsible for that.
- It is Mandatory to submit the original marks list of XII std. while seeking admission in B.A., B.Lib-I.Sc., B.Voc. first year for university enrolment.
- To seek admission in M.Lib-I.Sc., to submit the original marks list of B.Lib-I.Sc.
- The regular students of this college must seek their admissions within 15 days after the date of declaration of their university examination result.
- Students from the other colleges affiliated to SGBAU or other University must follow the direction of the office and admission committee if they wish to seek admission in mid-term.
- Students who wish to seek admission must pay the fees prescribed for them in the prospectus. There will be neither concession nor discount in the fees.
- Students will not get back his fees after seeking admission in the college.
- The failure students may get admission only after the recommendation of the admission committee and fulfillment of the official matters as per the facility of ATKT.
- Students will be given preference as per their choice at the time of admission if they have shown proficiency in sports and games.
- The principal may reject any admission after the recommendation of the admission committee in special circumstances
Documents to be attached with an application form :
- Original T.C. of either school or college last attended and two attested Xerox copies.
- Attested Xerox copies of mark sheets and four recent color passport size photos.
- Character certificate of the last school or college attended.
- Photo copy of aadhar card should be submitted.
- Students should submit original migration certificate if they have passed their examination from the university other than SGBAU Amravati.
- The backward students must attach Xerox copy of their caste certificate at the time of admission. Otherwise they will have to pay full fees.
After the registration in the office the student will be called for an interview either before principal or the admission committee if it is needed thereafter his/her admission will be confirmed by the principal.
Admission Process :
After the declaration of result of X and XII std. the admissions are open for the students. Students should not face any difficulty while seeking admission in the college hence the college has established an admission committee. This committee works in June and July of every academic session. Students may contact this committee in respect of their admissions.